• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

human-bigbar-fill.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
hi this is a VERY SMALL color xpbar its ONLY 3.69kb its like my first skin
hope you like it plz vote and leave a comment

Keywords:
xpbar
Contents

UI xpbar (Texture)

Reviews
22:11, 25th Aug 2009 67chrome: This has 0% freehand work and it doesn't even display correctly in-game. Review the skin submission rules before posting another skin, and if you need help on skins there are skinning tutorials and the 2-D art forums.

M

22:11, 25th Aug 2009
67chrome: This has 0% freehand work and it doesn't even display correctly in-game. Review the skin submission rules before posting another skin, and if you need help on skins there are skinning tutorials and the 2-D art forums.

Level 23
Kinda strange. Dont give yourself much credit, try to make the filesize smaller, and the idea is good, however this is kinda poor work, but it can be approved.
BTW, fix the first screen.

EDIT:
Ok, now I see the screen, looks really good.

Level 5
Well.. i like the idea of a new skin, the change of the XP-bar, but I can't use it, because of the color.. an I think, that it is a bit to simple, but okay, how to change a XP-bar in a cool thing? xD .. hm.. *idea* =]

Level 9
well... maybe its usefull maybe its not... but since everyone can do this with filters or CnP(cause this one doesnt really look like freehand) in about 3mins, there is no need to upload it

i think the idea to change the xp-bar isnt bad,but its toooooo simple and not really creativ. make something unique FREEHAND and mostly everyone will love it :D

Level 3
Well...

1. It can be done in literally ten seconds.
2. It ain't useful. Not. One. Bit.

You figure out the rest.

Level 38
From the screenshot it appears that the XP bar only uses red and blue, and ignores green entirely. Changng the XP bar is an interesting idea, but you really need to test skins out and make them work well in WC3. Also a little freehand work would be nice, right now this skin does not have any. Remove the green from your skin as it is in game anyways, and see if you can create any interesting freehand work with red and blue. If you don't plan on updating this it will get rejected in its current state.

Level 6
From the screenshot it appears that the XP bar only uses red and blue, and ignores green entirely. Changng the XP bar is an interesting idea, but you really need to test skins out and make them work well in WC3. Also a little freehand work would be nice, right now this skin does not have any. Remove the green from your skin as it is in game anyways, and see if you can create any interesting freehand work with red and blue. If you don't plan on updating this it will get rejected in its current state.
Its probably to do with the way textures are blended.

I mean you can create some crazy team colours using the blending!