• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HQ retexture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I'm using B2M's High Res buildings in a project but I also need a snowy version of his buildings. So, here's what my request is. The attached texture should be made to look something like this. It shouldn't be just plain white, I want the tiles to still be visible through the snow. If possible, It should also be optimized as to reduce file size; the attached models in the .rar file have to use this texture instead of the original one. I am using both the snowy ones and the originals in the map so the texture should be renamed, same for the models. Credits, +rep and early access to the beta/demo will be given.

Attachments

• Dach_Holz.blp
    683.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Buildings.7z
    54.7 KB · Views: 49

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Yes, just that texture. The other textures will be the same so I found no point in uploading them. Also, just set the Rathaus roof texture to that one.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Awesome work. And since the original author hasn't been active for a long time, I can't really ask him so the best I can do is just mention B2M in the credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.