• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hozen Buildings

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello, I've made a full-working Hozen Faction in my upcoming mod, so I decided to release and share this one I made as to give new skin of Retera's awesome lost one draenei models. Because I'm too allergic to the mushroom. :)

Just shared a simple texture I made to fit in Lost One Draenei buildings into forest, jungle, and swamp type structures. Good building for hozens, harpies, and swamp creatures you could imagine to use with. Comes with coconut lumber, some leavy and grainy roofing that replaced the mushroom, and some Photoshop playing in some parts of the texture.

Works best with Retera's Lost One draenei models and some vanilla Lost Draenei buildings.

IN-GAME SCREENSHOT:
full

Give credits when you use it.
Credits also goes to Retera for having such buildings.

DISCLAIMER:
No monkeys (hozens) are harmed in this stuff. You are obliged to feed them apes, bananas. Aye?
Contents

Hozen Buildings (Texture)

Reviews
Archian
Approved as Useful / Simple.