• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How would you make this spell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Sacrifice
Target one of your own units and then one of your enemies to automatically kill both of them. Units may not have more than 600 HP difference.
Level 1: 90 mana, kills 1 enemy unit
Level 2: 80 mana, kills 1 enemy unit and damages a random enemy unit to half health within 600 range
Level 3: 70 mana, kills 1 enemy unit and damages 2 random enemy units to half health within 600 range.

Level 3
1) I know of no existing spell that has double targetting.
2) I doubt that you can use triggers to force a second targetting on the user.

Level 10
may not have double targetting but maybe can make an area spell and do a trigger which picks a enemy unit and a friendly units and do actions else do nothing. or something like that... i tink

Level 9
For the second targeting, add a dummy ability and use Player - Force UI Key to target it. The ability must have a hotkey. If you need an example of this, tell me and I will e-mail you one of the previous versions of my Point-to-Point Portal spell.

~The_Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.