• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to "Remove Reviving"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
How do I remove reviving? In many custom maps that I have played you can often choose a hero/character from a set of characters. If your character dies you cannot revive it.

notWork.PNG
Originally I thought that this would stop people from training new heroes and reviving them. But as it says, it only stops the training of heroes. I cannot find a script/function that stops hero revival, have people made a custom script for that? Either way if anyone could enlighten me, increase my knowledge that would be much appreciated.

Level 2
Just uncheck the "Revives dead Heroes" from all Hero and Altar buildings so that no building can revive the dead heroes.
Oh my god thank you, I cannot believe how blind and just how much more complicated I thought it would be.

SIDENOTE: I didn't specify the problem that well, but I had a Tavern where people could pick the "Hero" they wanted. Since I didnt know how to make players choose from the same alter otherwise. But the problem for this Tavern which could revive the players dead hero was that it had the ability: Revive Hero Instantly
Which I then removed which solved it. I would not have solved it without you since I would not have looked why it didnt work. Thank you yet again! Appreciate the png, helped a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.