• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to remove green thing around bulding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey i donno if this question goes in this area, but how to do that? how to remove the green thing around the buildings when you build it? i needed to ask it but i didnt knew where, so, i asked here...
:confused::confused::confused:

and i forgot...how to make units smaller? i have an human archer that is too big...the size of a hero (but it's a regular unit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
by green thing, i mean, when u click the builder (like peon, peasant, etc...) and then click the town hall/tree of life, whatever...and there's a green "square" around it, that makes ppl need to build it far from walls and other buildings, i need to know how to make that green thing smaller...
thank u

Level 12
This should be in the WEHZ.

Anyways, in the object editor for your building, look for pathing, it should be maybe 2/3 of the way down I would say. Find the Pathing - Pathing Map or somehting that is similar to that, and change t0 watever you want. Then hit ok, and open it up again, you will see down int he custom paths something like blahblahblah8x8, you can change those numbers if you want, but not everything works. So you may change it to 4x4 and it will be the same size of a tower, but something like 78x78 wont work. You have to expirement on your own really to find what you need. And you can always just change it to none if you dont want the green thing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.