• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] How to makee hero that is not hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering is it possible to make creeps who are heroes, but are not targeted as such?
You kow, some spells cannot be cast on heroes, but the point here is that i want them to have attributes and gain levels, but still be targeted as non-hero creep. Opinions?

I tried to put "targeted as - non-hero", but this isn't working

Last edited:
Level 15
If that does not work, it's probably impossible.
You can use a certain classification such as ancient on your "normal" heroes and don't give it to creep heroes. Then you can use ancient instead of hero and non-ancient instead of non-hero.

Level 15
@Jampion, this ia a good idea, but the fields "duration (hero)" will not work
Do you want to have the unit duration on the creep heroes?
If so, I doubt you can make it work, if you make them heroes.
There is however an option to use a lot of dummy spells.

A unit casts an ability...

if(is ancient)
Use dummy spell 1 (hero duration)
else
Use dummy spell 2 (unit duration)

Som spells except stun have other effects and the duration is only low for heroes
What other effects? I only know about reduced duration on heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.