• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How To Make Your Text Colored!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey
During the my mapmaking days, I kept on wondering what kind of codes were needed to change the color of text. I searched on some websites and found a reliable source of data... Heres what you do:
Color - Tints - Code
[Red] - 255 2 2 - |cFFFF0202|r
[Blue] - 0 65 255 - |cFF0041FF|r
[Teal] - 27 230 184 - |cFF1BE6D8|r
[Purple] - 83 0 128 - |cFF530080|r
[Yellow] - 255 252 0 - |cFFFFFC00|r
[Orange] - 254 137 13 - |cFFFE890D|r
[Green] - 31 191 0 - |cFF1FBF00|r
[Pink] - 229 90 175 - |cFFE55AAF|r
[Gray] - 148 149 150 - |cFF949596|r
[Light Blue] - 125 190 241 - |cFF7DBEF1|r
[Dark Green] - 15 97 69 - |cFF0F6145|r
[Brown] - 77 41 3 - |cFF4D2903|r

For Example If You Wanted a red Hey

You'd do |cFFFF0202Hey|r
You put the phrase you want between the last digit of the code and the | sign before the r. You can do have spaces between the words... it doesnt matter

I hope this thread is helpful

and if you really like it can ya plz give me some reputation? Id appreciate it but its fine if you cant. I just need it for mapmaking. many thanks and good luck mapping

:infl_thumbs_up: ImperfectioN :infl_thumbs_up:
@US.Azeroth.East

Level 1
Extremely useful for doing items

ex.

normal : white (no code)
good: green
rare: blue
epic: purple
legendary: oj

you can colorcode many things

once again, i hope that this bit of information helps you

:infl_thumbs_up:ImperfectioN:infl_thumbs_up:
@US.Azeroth.East

:razz:
Scary!!:fp::ugly:

Level 12
First don't double post.

Second what the heck does code have to do with texturing? This is in the completely wrong section.

Third don't ask for rep ever again, or I'll give you some that you don't want.

Fourth why the heck would you need rep to make a map?

I think I'm going to move this to the off-topic section since this has nothing at all to do with Warcraft.

Level 2
Wow. No Mercy? You guys are harsh.

I did find it helpful. And yes, I found it helpful because I'm a total noob to the WE. Maybe when my post count nears four digits, I'll be an asshat too, but I hope not. Oh wait - maybe I just was an asshat. Sorry.

Level 1
The Last Istari requires 3 reputation to recieve custom models for my next map... Bleach Arena...

and so i would like to use them to elevate the resemblence of the map and the anime.

-Imp:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 36
Yes, but i'm sure the Last Istari wants you to earn the rep honestly instead of begging for it. Like in real life, others look down on beggers.

What you CAN do for easy rep are the following:

1) Post around, state your opinions, and help other users, it takes longer than the other methods, but it gives the most satisfaction

2) Create a tutorial for a topic that has not already been taken (use search to determine exactly which have already been covered)

3) Make a terrain/model/skin gallery showcasing your work. Instant fountains of rep, no strings attached.

Level 19
if this is a tutorial we have lots of these
I request a negative reputation for flooding ... (optional)
Also I suggest to use magos' to everyone
(Extras -> Colored Text)

Level 36
Magos is a model editor, there's no need to use a model editor to colour text when you have much better programs designed specifically for the task that can create complex colour patterns such as invert, double helix, helix, rainbow, blend, double blend, etc.

Chaos Spectrum ftw.

Level 2
I apologize for post #6 in this thread. I guess I'm the real asshat in this case. Hasty sarcasm is one of my flaws. But it does come in handy for.. say... a battle of wits with a 7th grader. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.