• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make unit able to build goblin mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey i want worker in my map be able to build goblin mine for gold so i went to editor worker options and added him building goblin mine. but my problem is that when i go game and order worker to make goblin mine he puts on ground goblin mine with 10hp only goblin mine is unfinished and he cannot finnish it. also i have second question i want my goblin mine to deal dmg only after enemy steps on it. goblin mine deals dmg after being killed too how to remove it?

Level 10
but my problem is that when i go game and order worker to make goblin mine he puts on ground goblin mine with 10hp only goblin mine is unfinished and he cannot finnish it.

I've had similar problems when my worker didn't have the correct build ability for their race. (Human = Repair human, Orc = Repair orc, etc)

Make sure at the top of the unit page under Abilities the unit has the right Repair ability to build with.

Status
Not open for further replies.