• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to make these spell pls tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Heres some spell i request hope u can help!
Freeze-freeze the enemy making it unable to move also deals damage onto near by unit when they go pass the target that being freeze.

(passive)evade spell-when a (enemy) does a spell onto him, it has small chance to evade that spell

(target ability) Life strike-Use yr life to deal 2x of yr life onto enemy mana also make it unable to cast spell for 10second.
all spell must be lvl 5 pls tell me step by step also the varibles and on wat spell to use.
I hope sombody help me this spell hope u can help me!

Level 10
lordterror said:
Heres some spell i request hope u can help!
Freeze-freeze the enemy making it unable to move also deals damage onto near by unit when they go pass the target that being freeze.

just edit Entangling Roots and trigger it so it adds perminent immolation to the target

lordterror said:
(passive)evade spell-when a (enemy) does a spell onto him, it has small chance to evade that spell

Event-
Unit starts the effect of ability
Conditions-
Target Unit of ability being cast has *YOUR ABILITY*
Actionz-
Set *VARIABLE-REAL* to a random number between 1 and 5 (change w/ the % you want)
If All Conditons Are Tru ThenDo Then Actions Else Do Else actions-
IF Conditions-*VARIABLE-REAL" equal to 2

THEN Actions-
-Set Target Unit Of Ability Being Cast = *TARGET VAR*
-Add *DUMMY UNIT SPELL* (Spell sheild w/ 100% chance) to *TARGETVAR*
-wait .1 sec
-Remove *DUMMY UNIT SPELL*from *TARGETVAR*

ELSE Actions-
~NONE~

lordterror said:
(target ability) Life strike-Use yr life to deal 2x of yr life onto enemy mana also make it unable to cast spell for 10second.

Event-
-Unit Starts The Effect Of An Ability
Conditions-
Ability being cast = *YOURABILITY*
Actionz-
-Set *TARGETVAR* mana = Mana of *TARGETVAR* - Life of Triggering Unit
-Set *TARGETVAR* mana = Mana of *TARGETVAR* - Life of Triggering Unit

make "Freeze" out of entangling roots
make the others out of single target abilities (Storm Bolt, Finger of Death, etc.)

btw did u read Daelin's tutorial on GUI?

Level 3
i've been trying very hard. i asking these spell so i can learn how u guys do it.is not that i am lazy i am learning wat trigger u giving me. i just dont get it thats all so i ask for help! at least i ty then som ohers who dont but idont noe who******

Status
Not open for further replies.