• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to make the Invulnerable in Vulnerable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've got a question that may seem simple, but it is something that I can not do.

In my map I have 3 dragons and a building.
At first, the building is invulnerable. However, my intention is that this building becomes vulnerable after the three dragons death.

But in all my attempts, or the building becomes vulnerable after One only dragon death or the building remained invulnerable even with 3 dragons dying.

So I wish someone could help me and tell me how to do the trigger for what I want to happen.

I hope you can help.

Thanks.

Level 37
It could be as simple as this:

• Untitled Trigger 004
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Temp_Unit_1 is alive) Equal to False
      • (Temp_Unit_2 is alive) Equal to False
      • (Temp_Unit_3 is alive) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Unit - Make Temp_Unit_4 Vulnerable
Temp_Unit_1, 2 and 3 are the darongs, Temp_Unit_4 is the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.