• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to make save/load system??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well i would like to know How to make save/load system??
cause i might make that to my custom map if it aint too hard.

Level 18
the easiest way to do that is to look at the spells section of this side. there are enough diffrent versions of "save/load systems" try it it will be work. or another way which is also simple, if u have the wc3 editor unlimited, is to look at the tutorials maps there are an save/load system too on a easy way with the advanced triggers. but it lags in the variables u need all of the advanced variables so if u have made your map it would be bad to use the advance triggers if u dont want to make more than 100 new variables ;) So my tip: search in the spells section! :)

Level 6
thx i try looking for it...tought i have problems with starting wc3 i hope i can fix them soon and continue my map....

Level 2
And if u cant decide what save/load system you want, see the comments of what other people have posted about them. Reading the pros and cons is also a good way to decide what your looking for. Good luck.. and if u need help on changing the save/load trigger, post it, ill reply for sure if i see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.