• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

How do I make save/load functions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am making a rpg, and I would like to know how to make a save load function. I need a save/load function unique to players names (to prevent cheating). Any help would be nice, links to a site for information would be nice to. Thank You. :!:

Level 3
randym4a1 said:
try to edit in WEU script , wanna learn more how to make a good save/load system with WEU ..email me at [email protected]
dont take that one. the WEU save/load system sux. you store lots of data but the CODE is to long to be fun.

Level 5
zelos said:
randym4a1 said:
try to edit in WEU script , wanna learn more how to make a good save/load system with WEU ..email me at [email protected]
dont take that one. the WEU save/load system sux. you store lots of data but the CODE is to long to be fun.

yes bro thats rite, but still, a save/load system is hard to make, its doesnt take one or two days, all the newbies to save/load really need one for their map
and i dont use save/load system in WEU script for my map, i just wanna know hows WEU did the save load.

Status
Not open for further replies.