• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make Rexxar-like campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I was looking all over the site and couldn't find out how to make a campaign the style of the Orc one from TFT about Rexxar. I understand the aspect of how game caches are used in campaigns to take heroes and items and such from one map to another. But my question is, how exactly is it possible to have a main base map, and then have your character go off to some smaller dungeon map, and then come back to the original main map w/o that original map starting over from where the level began? This is what I want to do. Thanks in advance!

Level 2
creep respawn

if you want your creep's to respawn then I have an incredibly easy trigger sysem for it First select the trigger editor and click on new category and call it (Creep_Respawn) then click on new trigger and name that (Respawn_Unit) the hold Ctrl B and select now select new variable and call is (Respawn_Time) the set the variable to Real and click ok then click on new variable and name it (Unit_Dead) and set it to Trigger and click ok then go to event’s and select (Unit-Died) and set it to unit controlled by player (Neutral Hostile) the crate a new action and set a wait timer to 00.10 and then click ok then create a new action and set it to unit-replace select trigger unit and select replace with trigger unit with new unit’s default life and mana then create an new action unit rescue unit matching unit for (Neutral Hostile) retain colour

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.