1. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Trigger] How to make castle to defend for each team

Discussion in 'Triggers & Scripts' started by nhammen, Jul 23, 2012.

1. nhammen

nhammen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello there.
    I think the thread name doesn't explain well since i didnt know how to put it.
    So what i need is a trigger that makes 1 Different Hero (i change my mind so i diced to ask for hero instead castle) for each team and enemy for the others .

I need also a upgrade center that has upgrades for the hero(like hp, armor, dmg, etc)

If possible the upgrades to take gold and lumber from all players like if upgrade cost 15 gold 30 lumber so 5 gold and 10 lumber from each team player and if someone doesn't have the resources show some kind of message

2. Marsal

Marsal

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Make a unit group with the heroes then just randomly give one to each player. Remove the given hero from the group.

For the upgrade center, create player groups for the teams, make a neutral building, add a tome that costs NOTHING. If someone acquires that item, you check the players in the correct player group. If everyone has the required materials then you can give the upgrade.