[Trigger] Money to lumber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ya i was wondering how i might be able to make it so when a player gets 1mil gold, the max to do give player 1 lumber and then make gold=0 but if a player has 0 gold and 1 lumber when that player uses something that takes gold to do the math and minus from the 1 lumber to the certain amount of gold, but i cant seem to get the trigger right to make the gold go into lumber it doesnt do anything

event
player 1 red current gold greater than or equal to 1mil
condition
none
action
set current gold to 0
add 1 to the matching players current lumber

can anyone help me thanks,
also i was wondering if anyone knew how to make something cost more than 100k gold, it wont let me make anything cost more than 100k gold and ive seen it done in a wmw game
plz help thanks
-Accumilater

Level 3
Ok ill try it thanks, ya see my problem was like when a player would get 1million gold (i believe thats max gold in the game) that it make that 1 million go into 1 lumber and make gold = to 0 instead going to a store and buying 1 lumber for 1 million gold but ill try it thanks,
do you also know how to make something cost more than 100k gold it wont let me go past that
-Accumilater

Level 13
I would't do it at 1 million, just do it over half a million, thats better, and the way you do it with the event, you can just assign it to player1 as well, so instead of giving it to the matching player (that doesn't even exist in this trigger) you can just give it to player 1.

Level 3
ahhhh i see what i was doing wrong thanks for the help
do you know how you would make it like this:
a player has 1 lumber 0 gold that player uses something that cost gold
it would say like player doesnt have enough gold or something around those terms, how would i make it subtract the use of gold from the lumber if you had it to where as you were saying 500k gold=1 lumber and the guy bought something for 20k gold
but he had 1 lumber how would i make it give him 480k gold since he only had 1 lumber and 0 gold? it wont let me do it it just says not enough gold

Level 1
You could always make it when a player goes below a certain amount of gold to subtract the lumber and add how ever much to the gold. I'm not sure if that would work or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.