• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to make an allied unit hostile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am making a quest where some npc from an allied team becomes an enemy and you have to kill him.

I also want this unit to cast a roar + bloodlust abilities on himself. I've been searching in the different functions and I didn't see anything about casting an ability on a specific unit nor did I see anything to turn a single unit (not the player) hostile to players... anyone can help me?

Level 26
Use this for changing owner to hostile neutral, thus making given units enemies.
  • Unit - Change ownership of (Triggering unit) to Neutral hostile and Change color
Fields Triggering unit, Neutral hostile, Change color, can and should be customized.

EDIT:
For ordering unit to cast a spell at first you have to know what type of spell it is, and whats the base spell (the spell you've based your ability on).
Lets order it to cast as you said roar and blood lust, you'll have to use those functions:

• Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Orc Shaman - Blood Lust (Triggering unit)
  • Unit - Order (Triggering unit to Night Elf - Druid - Roar
First one you'll find in Unit actions at Unit - Issue Order Targetting a Unit, second in Unit - Issue Order With No Target.

Level 4
Use this for changing owner to hostile neutral, thus making given units enemies.
  • Unit - Change ownership of (Triggering unit) to Neutral hostile and Change color
Fields Triggering unit, Neutral hostile, Change color, can and should be customized.

Alright thank you, but what about the skills? I'd like them to be cast on my unit but I didn't find any function for that purpose... Should I just make those skill auto-castable? I don't think it's going to work but I'll try that (I've added the two abilities to the unit already)

Edit: Thanks for the spells ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.