• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to make a plague?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Please help me.I'm trying to make the disease ability from the undead to transmit from unit to unit quickly in a mather of seconds. So a peasant gets infected then everybody who touches it becomes diseased.Help?

Level 7
If it's a bad download, re-download. If you are having problems when trying to implement it in your map, post again. The map isn't bugged and is made with regular WE.

Level 7
Try to download again. It's working fine for me, just tested. Something might be wrong with your WE, and you'll have to reinstall wc3.

By the way, don't use WEU for opening it, I don't use WEU so it might be a bug in the program. Try with regular WE.

Level 7
diseasedman said:
Anyone who can help me do a plague that lasts forever
please post your ideas!

Change the duration value in my spell's configuration section to something huge, and it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.