• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make a computer player not give orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have a player in my game run by a computer, and I make several orders to the units through triggers. However, the computer will cast various spells and give other unwanted orders. How can I stop this? Will defeating the computer still enable it to perform functions, ally and unally people, be found in player group checks, and take orders I give to it?

Level 12
I have a player in my game run by a computer, and I make several orders to the units through triggers. However, the computer will cast various spells and give other unwanted orders. How can I stop this? Will defeating the computer still enable it to perform functions, ally and unally people, be found in player group checks, and take orders I give to it?
Using "ai - remove (unit)'s guard position" or whatever it's called might be enough, otherwise you'll have to simply leave the playerslot empty instead of giving it a computer ai player.

Status
Not open for further replies.