1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

how to import icon???

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by muhdfahmi94, Dec 2, 2007.

1. muhdfahmi94

muhdfahmi94

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm trying to import an icon, but it didnt work. i try everything like make the path like the tips give but it didnt work...please tell me :cry::cry::cry:

2. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Show link of where you dled the icon?

3. valkemiere

valkemiere

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    the icon must 64x64 , 32 bits , and alpha channel ( white alpha channel)<-- .blp

4. Joe1260

Joe1260

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry but what the fuck is an alpha channel, and how shall my icon have such thing???
    What shall i do, if i made a custom icon (64x64 and 32 bits). But i dunno wtf is white alpha channel, and how schould i make such thing for my icon?????

5. emperor_d3st

emperor_d3st

Resources:
    Resources:
    1.) 1 ? > 3 ? and a single question mark is always more than enough
    2.) We have no idea what icon are you talking about.
    All you have to do is to use the search button or google, every day people open at least two threads like this, it's an eyesore. They should just use the damn search button and find the answer themselves.

And that's called doubleposting.

6. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    An alpha channel is basically the transparity colour. If an image is all max alpha it will be 100% see through and show what is behind it. With no alpha, nothing behind the image is show.

To import an icon, simply download it. Then in Warcraft 3 the frozen throne's WE, use the import manager to import the icon file into your map. Finally save and use it wherewver you want. It gets more complex with fade icons and things like that but still simlar principle.