• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to have more than 3 heroes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi all,
maybe someone can tell me how i can surpass the limit of three heroes per player. I looked in gameplay constant but i didn't find it. Maybe i just overlooked it? Pls help!

Level 12
that wont work.
Go to triggers:
the little "a" at the top of the screen
open the folder, initialization, and delete this trigger:
1-7.jpg

Level 5
My map is a modded melee map. Normally every player may can have 3 heroes, one for each tier. Now i want that every player can have 4 heroes, that means two heroes for tier 3. But how do I do this?

Level 2
You need to change the default triggers that come at the start of a new map. and you need to change the techtree requirements for the heroes and the alters i think. Just try having a play around its not too complicated making melee maps ive done a few when i first started, they are good for experimenting with triggers, terrain, units and stuff. good luck.

Level 23
Well, if you have the knowledge of Jass it is easy to find where the limit is set. Anywho the only thing you need to do is to add (add it after the standard melee actions).
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 4 for (Player((Integer A)))
That should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.