• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to create spells?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Somebody help.I can't create the Chain freezing spell.I tried to copy it from The Chain freezing map to a map of my own,but it didn't help.PLEASE HELP.

Level 3
Yes, I used to have that problem too. First, download WEU (World Editor Unlimited, it should be a Sylvanas icon) after you have done that, open it up and play with the settings. Then, download the map with the spell you want, and run it. Copy all the folders into your map. This is where the WEU comes in. Whenever you paste something having to do with variables in it, it copys all the variables, too. Saving you time. It's quite handy. Now copy the spell(s) and the buff(s) into your map and assign the spell to a unit. If you have done this correctly the spell should work as intended. If this plan works, your welcome :D if it doesnt, sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.