• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to create models in War3model editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

I just dont get it.... I tried many times but couldn't figure a way to create my own models in the war3 model editor
Help plzzzz

Level 15
It's Impossible dude you're wasting your time.

War3 Model Editor EDITS previously-made models, which means : you change shape, texture, animation ... etc. you CANNOT make your own model using Magos' Model Editor (War3 Model Editor).

If you learn 3D Modelling using Autodesk 3D Max studio, or Blender, or Maya Studio, or XNALara, and learn animating, then learn converting, then learn texturing... you will be able to create an entire model. But that's barely possible, it needs just months of learning from tutorials and people. To motivating you, I advise you to continue over tutorials. I suggest Blender 3D Studio program to make 3D Models, and you can convert directly to MDX and easy to texture by this program.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

I am not actually that serious about modelling i just had a software so i thought wh not try it to the full potential??? thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.