• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to change weapons using magos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i mean if i wana change weapons from sword to a bow with magos how i do that because vertex modify doesent work so is it possible to do that and change the units animations from demonhunter to archer ?

Level 18
Magos can only enlarge or stretch the archer's bow, but replacement is done with Oinker's Geoset Merger. Well, you will need Vertexmodify too since you need to crop the archer's bow and give it to another model. About animations, Oinkerwinkle's Animation Transfer can be used, but I'm a total noob with it. It's a real pain in the ass.

Level 7
if u want u can be with me making this i wana make css in wc3 i have the model finished its just 1 of the model should be with pistol and 1 with knife so he can change from deagle to knife :p

Status
Not open for further replies.