• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] How to change the order of hero portrait icons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
As we all know, when playing with multiple heroes, the left screen usually shows the portrait icons of those heroes. Those heroes are also automatically bound to hotkeys F1, F2, etc., depending on their order.

I want to know what defines this order respectively how it can be changed (if possible). I first thought it depends on Stats - Priority but it seems that this is not the case. Another guess were the Art - Button Positions but I think they are only working for hero portraits in taverns and such.

Any ideas on this issue?
Thanks and cheers.

Level 23
with some GUI or Jass you can make it, just save all important things of the hero(level, levels of abilities, items, stats, current life and mana) and then remove the hero and add him again, that should move him to the last possition

This has a unwanted effect tho, it will reset all cooldowns of the units because you have to add them back

Status
Not open for further replies.