• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] How to change the action hotkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I try to change hot keys of the attack-move action on my map, the spells of my heroes are in AZER because I am in Azerty thus my hot keys is A, and I look has to put it Q.
Can I change this with Keycraft or use a dummy spell when we press Q ?

Thank you for help,

Łapin Viktus (fr)

Level 4
You could do it with a dummy spell: When unit casts a spell, spell being cast is "Whateverspell", order units selected by owner of casting unit to attack-move towards target location of ability being cast.

This solution is quite inelegant though, since you would technically have two buttons to attack-move, better ones should be possible to come up with.

Bonne chance!

PS: I personally prefer setting my spell hotkeys to something else, like SDFG, though you lose access to non-manual stop, you don't clash with different keyboard layouts as much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.