• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] How To Bring Turalyon to Azeroth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Some days ago I posted an Idea of a new campaign for Warcraft 3 TFT, Right Now, I'm actually starting to Write A History Based on the original story after TFT when arthas crown himself as the new Lich King. So i want to the comunity to help me with the protagonist of the campaing, cause i will write all the history, then the script and the maps of the campaing at last.

I was thinking about the possible protagonists, since many paladins, elves and humans died at the hands of the horde and the scourge, I had few options to get a protagonist or several that were "Alive" in the original history and also at the same timeline, I finally got several human protagonists and high elves That I can use for the story, but also create fictional characters made by me, for example, at first, I will focus on the campaign of the high elves where there will be two fictional protagonists and one of the original story that will be "Alleria Windrunner", Although her status in the wikis puts her "Alive", also puts her as "disappeared", for her, I thought to create an event to make that "M.I.A." state gone and that she "appears".

The problem will not be to make appear the elf protagonist, but to make appear one of the human protagonists, "Turalyon" because he is also gone missing and creating a logical argument for he to return to azeroth is getting tricky.

in several wikis says this theory.

Lost in another world: Theory that deals with the fate of Turalyon is that the hero currently resides in one of the seven worlds to which Ner'zhul opened portals at the end of WC2: Beyond ..., and that being closed these by Illidan, there would be Being isolated from the rest of his companions. This is based on the words of Khadgar, who reveals that the Expedition survived the cataclysm by escaping to one of those worlds, where they had come into contact with the Naaru.

Now, if Turalyon is in one of the seven worlds, I want to see how I bring him to azeroth in a logical way, so I publish this today to see if you guys could give me some ideas.

-R

Level 11
Well, the latest WoW expansion, Legion, shows that Turalyon is in Argus, the Draenei home world, and is fighting the Burning Legion with the Army of Light, and he contacted with Azeroth using Light's Heart, with all that new lore you might want to reconsider the story because it's really hard to make him come back to Azeroth while fighting the Legion.

Turalyon - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft

EDIT: You can say that someone maybe Khadgar opened one of the closed Outland portals and it led him to another world that had a portal that goes to a demon world and then to Argus, or the Outland portal led to Argus right away since Nerzhul found himself in front of Kil'Jaeden when he entered.

Last edited:
Level 2
I need Turalyon because, he with Tirion Vadin, They will reunite the survivors of lordaeron, to go to stormwind city and to get to the services of varian wrynn and Proceed with the rest of the history.

Level 16
Some days ago I posted an Idea of a new campaign for Warcraft 3 TFT, Right Now, I'm actually starting to Write A History Based on the original story after TFT when arthas crown himself as the new Lich King. So i want to the comunity to help me with the protagonist of the campaing, cause i will write all the history, then the script and the maps of the campaing at last.

I was thinking about the possible protagonists, since many paladins, elves and humans died at the hands of the horde and the scourge, I had few options to get a protagonist or several that were "Alive" in the original history and also at the same timeline, I finally got several human protagonists and high elves That I can use for the story, but also create fictional characters made by me, for example, at first, I will focus on the campaign of the high elves where there will be two fictional protagonists and one of the original story that will be "Alleria Windrunner", Although her status in the wikis puts her "Alive", also puts her as "disappeared", for her, I thought to create an event to make that "M.I.A." state gone and that she "appears".

The problem will not be to make appear the elf protagonist, but to make appear one of the human protagonists, "Turalyon" because he is also gone missing and creating a logical argument for he to return to azeroth is getting tricky.

in several wikis says this theory.

Lost in another world: Theory that deals with the fate of Turalyon is that the hero currently resides in one of the seven worlds to which Ner'zhul opened portals at the end of WC2: Beyond ..., and that being closed these by Illidan, there would be Being isolated from the rest of his companions. This is based on the words of Khadgar, who reveals that the Expedition survived the cataclysm by escaping to one of those worlds, where they had come into contact with the Naaru.

Now, if Turalyon is in one of the seven worlds, I want to see how I bring him to azeroth in a logical way, so I publish this today to see if you guys could give me some ideas.

-R
Below are the events of Turalyon & Alleria:
Turalyon
During the Burning Legion's third invasion of Azeroth,
16px-Inv_jewelcrafting_taladitecrystal.png
[Light's Heart], the sentience core of the naaruXe'ra, fell out of the sky and was delivered to Archmage Khadgar. When Khadgar investigated Light's Heart, an image of Turalyon appeared from it with a message: the final plea of the Army of the Light. Turalyon explained that Light's Heart represented the army's ultimate sacrifice and must reach Velen.

Later, Light's Heart reached out to the Knights of the Silver Hand who received another message from Turalyon, known as High Exarch, to his son, Arator the Redeemer. He revealed that for him it had been "ages" that he and Alleria had fought the Burning Legion across the stars, and now the Legion was coming to Azeroth, with Balnazzar being ordered to destroy everything Turalyon held dear. Turalyon told Arator that Azeroth was the last light of hope, and that he must fight or all would be lost.[19]

When Balnazzar attacked Netherlight Temple, the Silver Hand were sent to help the priests. Lothraxion, High Commander of the Grand Army of the Light, was sent as reinforcements by Turalyon to help defeat the demons.[4]

Alleria
After years of fruitless research into her whereabouts, the first lead is presented in the form of a demon who, under torture from the Farstriders, claimed that Alleria was held captive by the Inquisitor demons on the Legion portal world of Niskara. Alleria's sister Vereesa, joining forces with the Farstriders, forms a team to track the elder Windrunner down and prevent the Legion from gaining her fabled weapon. Although her bow
16px-Inv_bow_1h_artifactwindrunner_d_01.png
[Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners] is recovered and claimed by the new soon-to-be leader of the Unseen Path, Alleria herself is nowhere to be found. Vereesa concludes that she must have escaped, and resolves to continue the search in the future.

Lothraxion says that he serves Alleria in the Grand Army of the Light. His use of present tense implies that she is still alive, or at least is as far as he knows.[2]

It was kinda sad to wait so long to find what happened to them.

The best logical way perhaps is to have them create an "echo" of their former selves from wc2 era.

Level 2
Well man, i dint expect that, also thanks for the info rep +4, i thinks that i will do a prologue for bringing then to azeroth, but is a pain in the head, how im going to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.