• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How exactly exactly exactly to import DDS file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Years ago I learned how to import skin into my game by downloading MDX file and BLP file (and I still don't understand what the hell it is and what it mean) and repalce...replace, path path path, rep rep rep place time to time to time and finally the skin successfully (still don't know why it work) appears in the game. But today, I see we made more nice skin which was named REFORGED and the file tag is DDS ???:vw_wtf:

And it takes me a week to find the way to PUT A SKIN IN A GAME but still fail, ok, I'm just a stupid guy who only want to import skin, I want nothing more than that but today I don't follow up the technology and I cannot use DDS skin, now my mind filled up with DDS DDS DDS DDSS DSSSSSSSSSSS crazy

SO could someone please instruct me step by step (at least for the most stupid guy could understand it) about how to IMPORT DDS FILE (SKIN) IN TO GAME PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.