• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you prevent revealing a player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Is there a simple way to prevent a player being revealed when he doesn't have a town hall/necropolis/etc? I tried making a Naga race, but no matter what I tried it wouldn't count the Temple of the Tides as a town hall. It kept revealing me to the computers when I tested it. Can someone help me with this? Thanks :)

Level 2
Thanks, but me and my friend already tried checking town hall in unit classification under object editor and put the building in gameplay constants as a tier 1 building, but it still reveals the player. Odd...

Level 2
Thanks, but does anyone know how to do this without making an invisible town hall? This is starting to piss me off. PurplePoot what did you mean when you said uncheck "town hall"? I might have misunderstood it.

EDIT
Alright, I used a few triggers and placed the starting location in the unplayable parts of the map and it works now. Thanks for all the suggestions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.