• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How do you create something like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Town Hall Transfer 50 people (MANA) to Building. (I have created this already ignore this line)

I do need this though...

Barracks is given 50 mana,

Barracks trains 1 footman. (A trigger goes into action creating 11 more units ((This has been created already))

Once units are created, I need a trigger that would do this...

12 units spawn, (A trigger goes into action removing 12 Mana from the barracks mana pool) The footman is not being casted its being trained.

I do believe I can create this trigger on my own. So, I am going to post this just so if I don't get it right I would least might get a answer on here.

Level 6
You're request is too general. There isn't enough detail as to what you want. Furthermore there is all that useless info at the start. Finnally, don't say that you might be able to do it yourself, why would we help you if you don't need it?

Don't get the wrong idea though. We do want to help, but we can't unless we know how to.

Unit - Set mana of (Triggering unit) to ((Mana of (Triggering unit)) - 12.00)

Now you can't say you don't like me!

Level 4

I knew from the start that I could not do it. So, I posted this anyways.

What I need is a trigger that

When any unit is being trained by a building or preferbly the barracks, after training the game would removed 12 mana.

I could not find anything such as removing mana from a building in the unit triggers list.

By the way the word "Set" would mean it would make the mana 12/500 right instead of just subtracting the 50/500?

Level 6
You missunderstood the line, what it does is takes the amount of mana the unit/building has and subtracts 12 from it, then sets the mana of the unit/building to that amount. use the arithmatic func at the top of the list.

Just say you have x/500 mana. The trigger up there would set it to (x-12)/500.

I don't think I can explain it any better than that, hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.