• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do u make an alliance system with ROC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i would like to make an Alliance System to where it is like in Vamp Beast, Island Defence. ect. But i do know how to do it, however it is FT triggers only. Is there a way to keep it in ROC triggers only. Would help a bunch if I knew how to do this.
For Example:
If there are two forces a human force and a vampire force.
A human dies, and becomes a mini vampire. It becomes allies with the vampire force but enemies to the human force. But also the human force becomes enemies to that player that just died. and so on and so forth

Last edited:
Level 6
event-a unit dies
condition-unit equal to (your human)
action-create (mini vampire) for (triggering player) at (position of triggering unit)
-set (owner of triggering unit) as (enemy) to (human group)
-set (human group) as (enemy) to (owner of triggering unit)

Level 2
when u said
-set (owner of triggering unit) as (enemy) to (human group)
-set (human group) as (enemy) to (owner of triggering unit)
is that the same thing as the player Group- make(all players) treat human group. ect. ect. sry kind of a nooby question.

Level 2
then that would change the trigger to a TFT file, which i dotn want.
So i guess ill have them spawn but the mini's will attack eachother haha. w/e
thanks for ur help.

Status
Not open for further replies.