• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do i??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well...It's a simple question. How do i put a skin to a custom character? I'm not sure if i'm very clear on this one, since it's like 5am right here, but i mean like this for example: A skin path to the main skin of a character has the path: Texture\HeroDemonHunter.blp Now my question is, what would the custom path be for the same skin? Thanks for any reply's back.

Last edited:
Level 3
Right...

I mean, I want to use a Skin, but i only know the full path for the Skin for the Campaign Illidan in the Tool Palette, but i want to make multiple Illidan's with different Skins, and so i made a few Custom Illidan's on the Tool Palette to use different Illidan Skins on each of them, and now my question is; What would the full path for those Custom Skins in the Tool Palette be?

Dang...I should get some more sleep. Here's an example:

The Full Path for the Campaign Illidan is: Textures\HeroDemonHunter.blp
And now i need the Full Path for the Custom one's made in the Tool Palette on the Custom menu.

Thanks in advance.

Level 3
Yeah, but that's about MDX files, I'm using BLP one's.

EDIT: I just noticed it's an image, images can't be used on only one Model right, It's for all of the same type?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.