• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how do i open a port so i can host on battle.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
>.< its free..
select your router, then warcraft 3, then follow the steps. not hard if you look is it?

Level 12
yeh i dnt wana spend $30

Where did you get that BS from?

Ok just tell me what your router name is and I will give you a tutorial on how to do it.
Find out by looking at your router (that box thing that you connect the wires to)
or
Put your Default Gateway into your web browser and look what the name of the page is. (To find out what that is, double click on
computers.png
, Select the Support tab and there it is, default username and password is admin, if you don't know what the username and password is for your router then you are screwed.

Level 5
when i try to use portforward, it asks fr a serial that u gota buy it to get it. and where do i found my router name

Status
Not open for further replies.