• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I create these skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello I hope they are well
I ask for help with some skills. I want to make zul'jin of heroes of the storm. I am asking for help with several heroes. to learn how to make skills in the editor. The skills are:
-Berserker
-grievous throw
-twin cleave
-regeneration
-taz'dingo
I hope you help me as I am very noob in creating skills
Sorry for my english

Level 9
Explain the skills, many don't play HotS.
let me help him on that, taken from here

Berserker
Activate to increase Basic Attack damage by 25% but consume 2% maximum Health per attack.
Passive: Zul'jin attacks 1% faster for every 1% of maximum Health missing.
You Want Axe?
❢ Quest: Every 5 Basic Attacks against Heroes permanently increases Basic Attack damage by 1.
❢ Reward: After attacking 75 times, Basic Attack range is increased by 1.1.
❢ Reward: After attacking 150 times, Twin Cleave now revolves twice.

Grievous Throw
50 Mana Cooldown: 8 seconds
Zul'jin throws an axe forward, dealing 125 (+4% per level) damage to the first 2 enemies hit and marking them for 6 seconds. Marked enemies take 50% bonus damage from Zul'jin's next 3 Basic Attacks against them.

Twin Cleave
60 Mana Cooldown: 10 seconds
Throw 2 axes in a large, circular arc, dealing 116 damage and Slowing affected enemies by 15% per axe for 2 seconds.
  • Twin Cleave's axes return and revolve from the initial cast location, regardless of where Zul'jin is.

Regeneration
75 Mana Cooldown: 15 seconds
Zul'jin channels to regenerate 30% of his maximum Health over 4 seconds. Moving while channeling or taking damage will interrupt this effect.

Taz'dingo
75 Mana Cooldown: 90 seconds
For the next 4 seconds, Zul'jin is Unkillable, and cannot be reduced to less than 1 Health. Taz'dingo!

I guess the description is really vague, you might interested in watching the hero spotlight here

Level 2
Are Quest & Reward repeatable?

Most are doable, though the Twin Cleave and Grievous Throw took quite a trigger effort.

it does not have to be the same,
for example : Berserker: Activate to increase Basic Attack damage by 25% but consume 2% maximum Health per attack.
I ask you the favor because I am very noob in this from the editor
then if possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.