• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I change the pathing so a unit can leave a cliff following a bridge in game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
How do I make it possible to a unit that wants to leave a cliff from its borders and follow a walkable destructible placed in-game?

I tested doing paths with cliff destructibles in WE and running the map, and it was alright, the unit would keep on walking after the cliff, to follow the bridge. But if the bridge was placed in-game, the unit cannot pass thru the cliff. Why? How do I make it possible?

Level 10
The thing is that the bridges will be built in a heavy mass, I expect thousands of destructibles, each standing for a bridge tile. If I place them at the map initialization via triggers they will work?

EDIT: Can I change the height of a destructable via triggers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.