• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do i add things to a character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Like when I pick up an item how do I make it so somthing appears on the char like a sword or somthing?

Level 3
this is my simple way. you have to downlaod a model.
[under abilitys] take an orb, like orb of fire and change the fire orb model to the weapon model you want to use. make the weapon item and give them the abity you just created. it apears in their right hand (default) if u want it to appear in their left hand make the attacment point (hand, left)

Level 5
try my way

1. go to abilty and press custom and get claw or anything

2. go to art, target: (CUSTOM MODEL)

3.and in the bottom u press left hand,right hand,head,chest

4.and go to idem get claws and go to abilty and go to custom and press that custom model

Level 3
heres what u do ok

first find or download the desired model

second create a custom abilty base it off the item abilty armor bounes(+1) then name it whatever you want for examble lets name it sword next remove the editor suffix +1 next on Art-Trget click "add model" then chose the desired model next on art-target attachment point 1 click "add string" Then type it where you want it to be like as "hand" then "right" then on art-target attachments put 1. also uncechk the stats-item ability. then aseing the ability to the item or charecter. if you still do not understand you are beyond help and should not be making maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.