• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can i show a buff of critical strike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I gave some units the Critical Strike ability but i need it to show as a buff so I actually know that the unit has Critical Strike before engaging it. Is there a way to do this? Because even if a create the buff it doesn't show

Level 5
You can copy an already existing passive with a custom buff (a bonus so it shows in green). Disable the SFX, the icon and bonus values of the passive ability name it Critical Strike Aura and add this ability with a trigger when the ability is learnt by some unit.

Level 3
You can copy an already existing passive with a custom buff (a bonus so it shows in green). Disable the SFX, the icon and bonus values of the passive ability name it Critical Strike Aura and add this ability with a trigger when the ability is learnt by some unit.

Well it is a bit of slow process for the quantity of passives but i guess it works and that's all that matters. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.