• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how can I protect one map making the size be less??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am sorry, but I do not understand what you are trying to say. Are you saying how do you protect a map while keeping the filesize small or what? I am confused at what you are asking...I have never played Naruto vs Bleach so I cannot make a basis on that

Level 11
yes yes, this is my quest...

I'm sory about my english, I'm not the best on my cass and on my contry we speak portuguese... I'm brazilian

and on Naruto vs bleach, dreamrider import a lot of models and incons, but the size are less than 4mg, how can I do it?

I have the map optimizer but the size be 7% less

this, Vexsorion I don't have....

how much less the size be when use this???

Level 11
ooh, i see what your saying. Yea, there are map optimizers like jaako said. you could also try to use small filesize models and use models that are similar to what you want. i kno....map filesizes suck, lol
Oh! i have tried this yet, but if you place a lot of neutral creeps somewhere, place em with a trigger. it would take awhile, but i bet that would save filesize. i havent tried it yet, but it may work

Status
Not open for further replies.