• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can i make more pages in 1 shop? +How to make a spell book for more slots for spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
There are maps where the shops has like 3-4 pages. How can i do that?

Bonus question. Whats the easiests way to create spell book for heroes/units?
I want to put like 4-5 skills which gives like +1 str +1 armor +1 agi and etc. But there are not enough slots/space for that much spells. I think the way is to create spell book and put all those skills there? Not 100% sure. But i am not that good at triggers and thats why i ask for the easiest way to do that.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
I believe you can add as many abilities as you want to a unit. It's just that only so many can show up on the Command Card (the 12 button slots in bottom right corner).

Spellbook is useful for abilities that you want to be able to see/use. If you just want to add some Item abilities like this:
  • Unit - Add Item Armor Bonus (+3) to (Triggering unit)
This ability won't show up on the Command Card but the unit will still gain the +3 Armor.
Also, if you don't want an ability to show up on the Command Card you can set it's Button Position - Normal (X) to 0 and Button Position - Normal (Y) to -11 in the Object Editor to hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.