• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how can I force a trigger to be "in the bottom"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
What I want to have is the opposite of a library - I want this trigger to have access to all other triggers, without having to make all other triggers into libraries (or scopes, and make this one require the rest).

I wanna turn my "generic unit events" into "specific unit events", which will be created upon the training of a hero. And thus I'll need access to all the functions I've made for different hero spells.

Level 12
The way I did something similar is that I have triggers that will run when you select a class for your hero (it would be when you choose a hero in your case). It runs a constructor function that builds all the relevant triggers for that class and can add "specific unit" events where possible. That way, all of the code for each class is contained within its own trigger file. Nowhere else in my code needs to reference it.

Status
Not open for further replies.