• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How Can I Create My Own Model ? like Naruto Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey,
I looked everywhere in this Forum, but only found tutorials how to Change colors of Models or to change existing Models, but how can I create my own Model? The best would be if someone could explain it too me with free tools.

Or if there is a good tutorial about this, which i didn´t see, please send me the link.

Thanks
Keksos

ZIR

ZIR

Level 10
Just google for something like character modelling tutorial you will get enough hits, but for nearly all of them you have to have some experience with your modelling tool and to create humanoidic models is also very difficult and it is also easier to base your model on an existing model from warcraft.

If you want to try it here are some free modelling tools:
Blender
Oinkerwinkler
MdlVis
Warshape
Warforger

Not free but 30 days trial:
Milkshape

I would recommend you to pick one of these tools and do some beginner tutorials and then you could try to model some humanoids.

Level 1
I also downloaded gmax and watched some tutorials, but i didn´t find a tutorial where it is described how i can make a humanoid model, if someone knows some tutorials, plaease write the link

Keksos

Status
Not open for further replies.