• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] How can i change a ground unit to air w/o meta ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The title says basically what i want to know; i'm wondering if there's JASS script that would change a unit's movement type (in my case; change from ground movement to air movement instead of turning unit's collision off. and what you're targeted as (ie: change a ground target to make it targeted only as air so gorund can't attack him)

For some reason the .GUI that change their clasification doesn't work. (even if i add a classification it's ignored; i'm thinking that it only works for a few select classifications but not for all.)

Level 11
Just giving Raven Form to the unit doesn't make it flying. It just allows you to modify the Art - Flying Height of the unit. Nothing else!

As far as I know, there is no way to make that! Unless you replace the unit with a valid air unit (object editor changed means valid).

~Daelin

Level 5
i also seen some people are using the cluster rockets spell for a jumbing effect by changing the missle art to caster and giving a good arc to missle.

But u will deal with 2 problems hiding the caster and moving it to location - thats the easy one

and the units death animation couse its a missle and missle are dying when hit the target or location

Status
Not open for further replies.