• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HotS Guardian Medivh + alts

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Heroes of the Storm Medivh from Warcraft 3 by Blizzard Entertainment.

This pack includes:
- Medivh
- Ultimate Medivh
- Knight Owl Medivh

Currently these models do not include the raven form as I wasn't intending to work on this THAT much (because what I really wanted was his cape for my own project). Raven form may come later.

Yes, he really does only have that many versions. It comes as a surprise after going through so many characters with so many versions (other than Kel'thuzad, but I expected that out of him).

"As mortal armies rush blindly towards their doom, the Burning Shadow comes to consume us all!"
Previews
Contents

HotS Guardian Medivh + alts (Model)

Knight Owl Medivh (Model)

Ultimate Medivh (Model)

Level 11
it lacks crow form transformation, but nevertheless the portrait talk anims goes well with his dialogue in campaign

Level 2
it lacks crow form transformation, but nevertheless the portrait talk anims goes well with his dialogue in campaign
This might be due to how the raven model works in HotS also Hero unites in Warcraft 3 can't change into flying forms without deleveling.