• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hostile different Groups Trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I want one trigger, that makes hostile be like that:
One City, there is a lot of hostile mobs, how i can make one player be ally of ONLY THIS CITY?

Two cities: Two different players, one is ally with one city, but different cities.
Now the two citys are at war, One city(Group) of hostiles is attacking the another city(Group) that is hostile.

Someone knows how we can make this trigger
Or it's a Jass?

Level 12
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (YourCityRegion matching (Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile) then do actions else do actions
    • Loop - Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Picked unit) to Player 12 (Brown) and Retain color
this way, the hostile would turn into player 12 brown, but the color retain.
then you just need to set alliance for them.

• Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 12 (Brown) as an Ally with shared vision
something like that.
if this is not what you're looking for, then describe more please.

Level 3
Well, it's not with Hostile being a Player.
But a "Hostile Group" that is enemy with another "Hostile Group".
And two players, are ally with these two hostile groups.
Player 1: Ally of Hostile Group 1.
Enemy of Hostile Group 2 and player 2.

Player 2: Ally of hostile group 2
Enemy of hostile group 1 and player 1.

Hostile group 1: Ally of player 1.
Enemy of player 2 and Hostile Group 2.

Hostile group 2: Ally of player 2.
Enemy of player 1 and Hostile Group 1.

The Hostiles groups are from Hostile. BOTH.
Not from Hostile Passive.

Level 12
i'm afraid you can't have the same player (Hostile) that divided into a group allying different players :/

when you declare the alliance for Hostile and Player 1, then all of the Hostile will ally to Player 1, not just several units.

that's why i told you to change one group to any player that is unused on your map.

Level 3
Ok, =/ thx for answer me, but the part of the "use one non-used player) it's a bit impossible. 5 Bots more 7 players counting that will have hostiles and we will use neutral hostiles too.

Status
Not open for further replies.