1. Are you planning to upload your awesome tool to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 9, 2018: The rules for the Tool Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Host Helper v. BETA

Submitted by axe.killer
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Very simple tool for people to help host. Created for MOST version routers. Linksys etc...
Contents

Host Helper v. BETA (Binary)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 7th of February, 2008 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] This tool is completely unnecessary.
  1. Mal_Ganus123

Mal_Ganus123

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think these are the things it needs:
    1.User Friendly Interface (I keep messing up wondering what the hell the terms mean :( )
    2.Instruction Manual (The insturctions given pop up so fast that I can't even get the second step done by the time it finishes)

I'd like to say thankyou for making such a wonderful program to help us router users :wink:

2. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Will it work on COMPAQ I think thats the router i use. When i click start it searches for that site but cant find it. Also I'm scared on letting hackers in.

3. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Your program let a bloody hacker in! How do i get this $@#!$ thing off before I get wacked by another jerk on my other computer!! TELL ME NOW! THIS IS A HEAP $#@$# %#$!#$!!! If this comptuter gets hit that means no more models,skins,icon for everybody

4. axe.killer

axe.killer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dude what u mean u got hacked? I dont friggen hack #1) and #2) the program does not connect to any sort of server. http://www.google.com. Go and search for microsoft anti spy. Then go to google again and search for Av personal. I would never do anything of the sort.

5. axe.killer

axe.killer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Please wait, sorry for dping but, we will try to release it in a week or so.

6. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Grmm....U said it was based of a backdoor that allows hackers (any Hacker! Yur not the only hacker ya know!) in. The perverts bloody searching through my word docs and files. He getting hungry, very soon he's gonna attack my model,skin making computer!

7. Elvenundead

Elvenundead

Resources:
    Resources:
    isnt there a way to use this port but block hackers? like mayby have some sortof code or password or sumthing that would take days or even weeks to crack?

8. Joey.

Joey.

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Werewulf, what are you 12?

9. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No. you idiot 14!!

10. soulbad

soulbad

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ok i have a few questions.
    :?: Does this work for people even with a password that is not admin?
    :?: If werewulf truely got hacked like he said is there any kind of protection that could stop a hacker from coming in and taking all of my stuff?
    :?: Most importantly will this work on netgear routers?

11. SLashkill

SLashkill

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey well this work if im hooked up to my dads comp and the routers on his comp and would the user/pass be same as my internet service?

12. KamakazeePenguin

KamakazeePenguin

Resources:
    Resources:
    PPL CAN HACK INTO YOUR COMPUTER?! WTF GOOD IS THAT :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    omfg

13. KamakazeePenguin

KamakazeePenguin

Resources:
    Resources:
    U Liar! No 1 Can Hack

14. DarkNinja23

DarkNinja23

Resources:
    Resources:
    if this does do what it says it does im geussing it deactivates ur firewall... so that u have no protection because my wc3 wont host if i have the router in or if i have the other modem thing in but with firewall on the comp on... so basicly people can hack u if this is what it does.................... and there is safer ways to be able to host.. there is things to allow wc3 to do it some how in the firewall settings or something but i dunno anything about that so whats the real point of this.. there is alot of people hosting anyway.. tho be easyer if every one could host.. i think there is probaly a unsafe thing with wc3 and thats why u cant host in first place because ur firewall see's it as unsafe so this is just gunna mean u have no safety for ur comp if it does do all the stuff i think i oredy typed lol so ur probaly better of not hosting lol

15. tylo_rd

tylo_rd

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Don't complain if you got hacked there are very few ways to allow you to host.. the 2 i know are static ip's and opening the port. This will allow you to be hacked and it isnt axe.killer's fault. it is your fault for thinking u can host without the routers/firewalls configuration being changed.... :evil:

16. Tim.

Tim.

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Hmpf. Some people just dont know how to adjust router settings on thier own. Hell I figured out mine and I dont even speak my router's language.

17. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    how? telly telly plz! Sorry axey, just got angry cuz the hacker was goining through my artwork. but he dead long gone.

18. Warlic

Warlic

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It goes to fast, and what it does when I start it is crap. It opens internet explorer and types in my IP address. That or it types in my account n password for my router. If you know why this is happening....... TELL MEEEEEEE!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

19. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    lmao, i entered everything this program asked in the beggining and then i clicked "start", heck, it gave me an error, is this program actually fixed or what?

btw i can host in bnet, and i dont need to turn my firewall down, i just use UpNp forwarding and Virtual Servers

20. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    well, since the program doesnt help a bit and the creator (axe.killer?) doesnt post a new version of it, i will "try" to help anyone with problems... PM me and i tell u what to do... if u reply to this message as comment i will not even answer u