• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hopfully simple request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I was wondering if anyone could make a simple model edit for me if so could you get the old beta necropolis (the one with the necroplasem pool) and make the pool underneath look like lava and in the upgrades make the necroplasam running of the side of the building look like lava as well? Thanks in advance!

Level 8
What the hell is your problem with me????????? this website is open to all if you dont like what's happening on this website, go to another website and whinge. everyone on this site help each other but no, you gotta whinge. some useful words: "gotta a problem with me or anyone else on this website, keep it to yourself".

Level 8
What the hell is your problem with me????????? this website is open to all if you dont like what's happening on this website, go to another website and whinge. everyone on this site help each other but no, you gotta whinge. some useful words: "gotta a problem with me or anyone else on this website, keep it to yourself". :evil:

Level 16
I will say it's acting in the wrong way. You are supposed to wait, and because no one posted it, it is probably because the topic applies to too small a group or is too, well, weird or unappealing. I know what it's like, but get over it. You will leave behind a lot of corpse-like threads if you spam like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.