• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hopeful Request?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've been looking for a small group of Orc units that work like marines. Well, to be more specific, I guess I could say Im looking for Orcs like the ones from Warhammer, but with warcraft 3 skins.

Basically, I want to have Orcs with handguns, machine guns and shotguns. Im making the request because well, the only thing I could find was the "Ork Pistol Boys" which are good, but since they require import files it bothers me when I have to add them to the maps. (cuz im making custom maps with custom heroes, and well.... Yeah, there are lots of them)

I don't know if its asking for too much, but ill summarize it.

Orcs with sidearms that use warcraft 3 blp's.

-Thanks to Grunt for letting me find something that I Could use-

Last edited:
Level 3
Well sorta, but I wanted the orcs to be more like the ones from warhammer. Orcs who can still use axes and things like that, but carry handguns and uzis or something like that. O_O

EDIT: But im definetely going to use at least the medic from this, I liked it. ^__^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.