• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HolyZealot

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Holy Zealot

Info on the screenshot !

Keywords:
holy, zealot, knight, crusader, paladin, captain, swordsman, footman, guard, guardian
Contents

HolyZealot (Texture)

Reviews
15:00, 15th Apr 2011 shiiK: Cleaning up skins that have been rejected (until updated) for more than a month - moving to rejected permanently due lack of updates since last moderation. No new review of the skin has been made. If you feel that this...

M

15:00, 15th Apr 2011
shiiK: Cleaning up skins that have been rejected (until updated) for more than a month - moving to rejected permanently due lack of updates since last moderation. No new review of the skin has been made. If you feel that this decission is wrong, or if you want to update the skin, please reply to this PM and I'll work it out for you. As this is a preset message, and I'm just picking up each and every skin in the category, I want to apologize beforehand if this clutters your inbox.

19:50, 6th Sep 2008
Hawkwing:
[Approved]
It's quite similar to it's original form, but the changes are decent.

kim, 4/1/11:
Doesnt work, changes made are apparent but ingame vague.

Level 21
thx / merci :p

Yes i think the first map of my project will be between Inquisition and Heretics, so i'll complet my heretic race and my Inquisition.

Oui la 1ere map de mon projet va etre entre les hereticos et les inquisiteurs, donc jvai les completer.

Level 21
ouai mai i me manque plu que des idées de modèles à éditer... la g lancé une request dan le forum pour rendre labomination pas mal

I just lack models to edit... i posted a request in the request forum about an abomination more 'useable' for me.

edit : no i deleted it because I GET MY IDEA !! wait & see muhahah

Level 9
looks like the heretic/inquisitor family is growing...

i knew you could not resist to make more of these skins! now aim for a big campaign...

Level 1
thanks pins it's im just starting with all this stuff and there are so many things that i don't understand, but with some time i hope i will learn like you.

Level 2
Hmm. I changed the format from .blp to .tla or whatever it is, and then back again, and resaved it at 98%...and it still didn't do anything. Then today, I opened my map up, and the skin worked...but it was just ghost-footmen with shields and helmets, and swords I think...but nothing else.

I donno, I'd still like to get it to work, but suffering huge difficulties.

Level 2
Off topic: All posts I've seen from YOU SUCK were trolls. YOU SUCK must be suck. That is why he's born in this world. No comment...

On topic: Nice skin out there =).

Level 21
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i didnt read the comment of YS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now I lost all trusts in human race !
Still, YS is a trool, that means a looser, so dont care at him, he'll commit suicide soon as he'ld understood he is useless everywhere.

Level 1
Hi Pins i'm new here and i'm only ten years old and i promise this will be the only favor i will ask of you. Could you make a skin opposite to this one like an evil dark twin?

By the way nice skin 5\5
but for some reason i can't get it to work

Level 3
I can't get this thing to work. After importing and changing the path it only appears ingame as a plane shield.

Level 14
WEWT! A ghost footmen with teamcolor!!! It's what I've always wanted... :hohum:

I can't seem to get this model to work. I imported it and changed the path to Textures\Footman.blp and it turned up like this.

WC3ScrnShot_090310_125758_01.jpg

Then, I tried using units\human\Footman\Footman and footman had his normal skin.

What am I doing wrong?