• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HolyMage

Units\human\Jaina\Jaina.blp

A holy mage with valkyrie-like clothes.

Keywords:
holy, jaina, mage, magician, wizard, spell, magic, yellow, egypt
Contents

HolyMage (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: One of the few good Jaina skins
Level 6
Great skin, though I dont see the silver mail armor that valkyries usually got(mythology-wise).

Its hard to specify the style of the armor but I would say Greek/Celtic and small portions of Inca :D

Well, it is better than the WIP.. but it's not perfect yet. The gold (I suppose it's ment to be that.) need some more work. Good to see you changed the white.. really makes it look better.

But.. the skin-tone.. is to plain, and a bit weird. You should add some dark green with very low opacity to her shadows, also, try add some light blue in the highlights. Perhaps also a bit pink in her cheeks. And make the darkest shading, wich is mostly brown here, more greyish.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Well, it's technically well done, but I don't like the yellow. If it's supposed to look somehow holy, make it more golden, so darker with lighter lightings; nearer to brown than to yellow.
And it's definately not valkyrie-like, but that's not a mistake of the skin but of the description; just take it out and nobody will care about it anymore! :wink:

Level 2
pretty good skin with a good touch added in making it yellow, although it is a little fuzzy from a distance around the face. good job overall tho

4/5

Level 7
Not Bad at all, although... the face aint that great..
looks like somthing I would doodles for the face.. But my doodles suck!!! I was doing a skin a few minutes ago, it was a freakish-abomination and then I noticed it had a failed texture and it looked like crap. I have no idea why I am making such a long ridiculous comment :(. So I will end it: Nice skin face looks like crap though (no effense) :(. SOOOOO.... 3/5 face needs some work though.

Level 5
you could use a darker color for her clothes, and reduce a bit the golden parts to just some runes or details, face needs work, but i guess you just have to place her eyes in a different way, dunno, overall, good skin, but could be better ;)

Level 2
I will use this perfect skin in my map : Vampirism : Returned Slayers.
Credits for the beautiful skin will, speaking for itself to u.