• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hollow Attack

Hollow Attack
Current Version: 1.4
Map Info:

Hollow Attack is a mini game where you play as a mortar team and try to survive from skeltal archer attack to your castle.Map has 3 game modes:

Arcade Mode

In arcade mode,skelton archers spawns at blight and starts to attack the door that protects you. when the door is down,they start to attack you. To win this mode you have to kill a specific number of archers without dying.Mode has 3 diffuculties:

Your goal is to kill 200 archers before they kill you.
A archer will spawn every 3 second.

Your goal is to kill 150 archers before they kill you.
A archer will spawn every 2 second.
Triple Kill event: If you kill 3 archers with one shot,you will get a triple kill. This will add 20 HP to door (if it's alive) and you.

Your goal is to kill 100 archers before they kill you.
A archer will spawn every 1.5 second.
Triple Kill event: If you kill 3 archers with one shot,you will get a triple kill. This will add 30 HP to door (if it's alive) and you.

Time Attack Mode

Nearly the same with Arcade Mode,but to win the game you have to stay alive for a specific time.Mode has 3 diffuculties:

Your goal is to survive 5 minutes before archers kill you.

Your goal is to survive 5 minutes before archers kill you.
Triple Kill event: If you kill 3 archers with one shot,you will get a triple kill. This will add 20 HP to door (if it's alive) and you.

Your goal is to survive 7.5 minutes before archers kill you.
Triple Kill event: If you kill 3 archers with one shot,you will get a triple kill. This will add 30 HP to door (if it's alive) and you.

Survival Mode

Nearly the same with other modes,but you can't win this one,your task is to stay alive as much as you can.Mode has 3 diffuculties:

Every mode has it's own best score system,if you type "best" while in game,game will show you your best score on the mode you are currently playing.

Features:

-Like a classic 2D shooter :D
-Attack and kill,gameplay at it's most basic.
-Focuses on fun,nothing else (I had fun playing hope you will too :D ).

Some things i think you should know:
-Map does not has custom music so it will play the music of the race you choose before beginning,except this changing your race will not provide anything.
-Don't let the Mortar attack automaticly,you will die. (I tried :D )

Screenshots

screenievsg.jpg

screnie2.jpg

Change Log:

This is the first version of the map.

Added Features
-Added difficulties to the map.
Changes
-Removed the win condition according to time because when you calculate spawn times,you will win the game before staying alive for 10 minutes. Now you can win the game only killing archers.

Version 1.2.1

Added Features
-Added Triple Kill system! Check out difficulty descriptions for more information.
-Added more credits to the credits section.
Bug Fixes
-Fixed an issue where skeltons that spawned before door was destroyed and that is still alive after door is destroyed stop and don't attack.

Added Features
-Time Attack mode!
-And Best Score system for Time Attack mode.
Map Editor Updates
-Gave name to every trigger and category and tidied them a little bit.I don't know if you would but if you want to check anything now you can. (Before this version,i was too lazy to do it so every trigger was named like "Untitled trigger xxx")

Added Features
-Survival mode!
-Added best score system for every single mode!
Bug Fixes
-Fixed an issue where your arcade mode time would effect your time attack mode best score.

Credits:

hortaxman
Thanks to "hortaxman" for "Ashenvale Wall" model. Thank you so much!
inverted
Used Hive Workshop tutorials for making the multiboard,thanks to "inverted" for making the tutorial!
Slash and Mr_Bean987
Thanks to these guys,we have a triple kill system now. Thanks a lot,guys!
YOU GUYS
Special thanks to you that played this map AND care to read the credits.

Not-so-fun facts about map:
-Took nearly 1 - 1.5 hours to finish lolz.
-This was going to be an entry to weekend contest but i thought it is not good enough but still wanted to share with you guys.
-Second map i've finished,yay!

Please Note
-Any kind of feedback is appreciated.
-Enjoy playing the map!

Will Do
-Skelton Party Mode.

Hints!!!

-I don't think anybody would do else but use hotkey "A" to attack (you can't right click,if you don't use hotkey you'll have to click on the attack button and click ground you want to attack every single time)
-Try to attack closer than skelton when it's moving.

Keywords:
mortar,mini game,defense,survival,arcade,time attack
Contents

Hollow Attack (Map)

Reviews
17:29, 7th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Approved

M

17:29, 7th Sep 2011
Vengeancekael: Status: Approved